Design and Installation
Our reputation for flooring installation services has remained consistent for more than 12 years. Our design staff is available to visit you at home or meet with you in our showroom. We offer free consultations and estimates for all flooring sales and installations. By trusting each job to our own crew of skilled professionals, our carefully scheduled installation process eliminates the delays that often occur when relying solely on subcontractors.
- The first step in our well-handled process leading to your new flooring is our free estimate, given to you in the comfort of your own home. We bring samples to your home so there’s no guess-work involved.
- Then, we order any materials not already in our warehouse that are necessary for your flooring installation. By shipping materials to our warehouse, we’re ready when we begin your installation, equipped with everything we need to do the job.
- When all materials are assembled, we schedule your installation at a time that’s most convenient for you. We handle all aspects of the installation with attention to detail and in the most efficient manner possible, to minimuze the disruption to your schedule. If there will be sanding involved, we seal the room with plastic sheeting to minimize dust in the rest of the house. We clean up each evening before leaving.
- Our job ends with our inspection and your satisfaction with your new flooring. We’re not finished until you’re satisfied!
Five Steps You Need To Take To Find the Right NOVA Flooring Contractor
- Make sure any NOVA Carpet and Hardwood Flooring contractor you hire is licensed and insured to perform the service your home requires. All in one repair companies and handymen may claim to be able to fix anything, but make sure they are licensed and insured as well.
- Recommendations. Ask your Northern VA Carpet and Hardwood Flooring contractor for references. If a NOVA Flooring contractor cannot provide references beware.
- Get more than one bid. It is worth waiting for a second bid. Keep in mind the best contractors may be busy. Just because a contractor is the first one available for a job does not necessarily make them the best.
- Ask questions You may not know a lot about flooring products construction, your contractor should be able to explain to you. Do not be afraid to ask questions. If they cannot answer your questions, their answers are confusing or they treat you like you are stupid for asking, you are better off finding someone else.
- A legitimate contractor does NOT take all the money up front. Do not make last payment until the the job is done and you are satisfied. – Northern VA Business Partners